In order to maintain the quality and integrity of our services, the operators of the Car Free Walks website will need to hold a minimal amount of personal information about our users. This is only collected in order to maintain the quality and integrity of our services.
To protect our users’ privacy, we will:
- securely store any personal information that you share with us;
- only request the minimum information that we require to run our services;
- remove from our databases the details of any individual who no longer wishes to use our services. Details will be removed when we recieve notification of this via the contact form on our website.
At Car Free Walks we will not:
- supply or sell information about our users or clients to any third party, organisation or business;
- collect anything but the bare minimum amount of information required to run our services.