December 2016 -
For the January to March 2017 prize draw we will be giving away an Ordnance Survey Custom Made personalised map worth £16.99 to three lucky individuals.
Ideal for anyone who loves the countryside, you can now get a personalised map direct from Ordnance Survey. You select a centre point and scale and then add your own cover photo and title to create a unique gift. There’s also the option of a framed map, which makes an ideal addition to any study.
To be entered for the draw, register here (if you haven't already), then click on submit a walk and follow the steps to add your route to the database. We will pick out the lucky winner in a draw at the start of April 2017 and don't forget that you can submit as many walks as you like for more chances to win.
The Car Free Walks website is an entirely not-for-profit venture. If you would like to support our project by providing some prizes for a future quarterly draw then we would be delighted to hear from you! Please contact us to discuss.
If you're lucky enough to win, we will need to ask you to provide your name and address so you can be sent your prize. Without it we'd be kind of stuck. We would also really like to post your name on the Car Free Walks website so we can tell people that you won - but you can ask us not to do that.
1. All new walks submitted before midnight on 31st March 2017 will be entered into the draw.
2. The winning entries will be chosen at random.
3. We will notify the prize winners by email by 10th April 2017. The prize winners must claim ownership of their prizes within 30 days of receiving the email.
4. The prizes are an Ordnance Survey Custom Made map - standard paper, flat or folded custom - for three individuals. That's one map per person. The winners will receive a code delivered by email, giving £16.99 off any OS Custom Made map.
5. If the prize winners decide not to accept the prizes, they must notify us by email, and will, with effect from the date of such notice, forfeit any and all claim to the prize. No alternative prize will be awarded. We reserve the right to deal with the prize declined in such manner as we see fit, which will likely be to draw another winning entry.
6. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
7. We cannot accept responsibility for loss or corruption of data in transit.