Win a Snugpack 500ml Aluminium Water Bottle
For our April to June 2014 prize draw we are giving away ten Snugpack 500ml Aluminium Water Bottles supllied by Polimil.co.uk.
Polimil specialise in outdoor/military equipment, with a simple philosophy of commitment to value and service. They work with all the leading brands supplying the very best products designed to meet the needs of the professional. They are a leading partner for Oakley, Lowa, Magnum, 5.11, Blackhawk, Surefire, Camelbak, Adidas, Bates and many many more. They stock 1000s of items which means they dispatch the majority of orders on the same day ensuring best in class delivery standards.
To be entered for the draw, register here (if you haven't already), then click on submit a walk and follow the steps to add your route to the database. We will pick out five lucky winners in a draw at the start of April 2014 and don't forget that you can submit as many walks as you like for more chances to win.
1. All new walks submitted before midnight on 30th June 2014 will be entered into the draw.
2. The winning entries will be chosen at random.
3. We will notify the prize winners by email by 10th July 2014. The prize winners must claim ownership of their prizes within 30 days of receiving the email.
4. The prizes are ten Snugpak 500ml Aluminium Water Bottles.
5. If the prize winners decide not to accept the prize(s), they must notify us by email, and will, with effect from the date of such notice, forfeit any and all claim to the prize. No alternative prize will be awarded. We reserve the right to deal with the prize declined in such manner as we see fit, which will likely be to draw another winning entry.
6. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
7. We cannot accept responsibility for loss or corruption of data in transit.
If you're lucky enough to win, we will need to ask you to provide your name and address so you can be sent your prize. Without it we'd be kind of stuck. We would also really like to post your name on the Car Free Walks website so we can tell people that you won - but you can ask us not to do that.