Win a £50 credit to spend at e-outdoor.co.uk
Each quarter we enter everyone who submits a car-free walk to our website into a prize draw to win some goodies.
For the April to June 2016 prize draw we are giving away £50 credit to spend at e-outdoor.co.uk.
Owned and run by White and Bishop Ltd, an independent outdoor shop based in Rugby, e-outdoor.co.uk offers a friendly and personal service with fast mainland UK delivery. Keeping up with the tradition of providing an extensive range of stock, they sell all types of camping equipment and gear, outdoor clothing, footwear and tents from all the top brands.
To be entered for the draw, register here (if you haven't already), then click on submit a walk and follow the steps to add your route to the database. We will pick out the lucky winner in a draw at the start of July 2016 and don't forget that you can submit as many walks as you like for more chances to win.
The Car Free Walks website is an entirely not-for-profit venture. If you would like to support our project by providing some prizes for a future quarterly draw then we would be delighted to hear from you! Please contact us to discuss.
If you're lucky enough to win, we will need to ask you to provide your name and address so you can be sent your prize. Without it we'd be kind of stuck. We would also really like to post your name on the Car Free Walks website so we can tell people that you won - but you can ask us not to do that.
1. All new walks submitted before midnight on 31st June 2016 will be entered into the draw.
2. The winning entry will be chosen at random.
3. We will notify the prize winner by email by 10th July 2016. The prize winner must claim ownership of their prizes within 30 days of receiving the email.
4. The prize is £50 credit to be spend at e-outdoor.co.uk. Shipping charges will apply for orders totalling less than £100.
5. If the prize winner decides not to accept the prize(s), they must notify us by email, and will, with effect from the date of such notice, forfeit any and all claim to the prize. No alternative prize will be awarded. We reserve the right to deal with the prize declined in such manner as we see fit, which will likely be to draw another winning entry.
6. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
7. We cannot accept responsibility for loss or corruption of data in transit.