Win a Mountain Bothies Association Calendar
For our October-December 2013 prize draw we're delighted to be giving away five Mountain Bothy Association 2014 calendars.
The Mountain Bothies Association (MBA) is a charity which maintains about 100 shelters in some of the remoter parts of the UK. With the permission and support of the owners, these shelters are unlocked and are available for anyone to use. All of their maintenance activities are carried out by volunteers.
Presenting the ideal gift for the true outdoor type, the 2014 calendar follows the same format as recent years: A5 size, opening out into A4 Portrait size when on your wall, and again features 14 different MBA bothies around Scotland, Wales and Northern England. The calendars are available to purchase direct from the MBA using this order form at only £4 each, including p&p. They do a lovely collection of christmas cards too, with all profits helping to fund maintenance and improvements.
To be entered for the draw, register here (if you haven't already), then click on submit a walk and follow the steps to add your route to the database. And whilst you're here, take a look at our Blog article on taking the train for a bothy walk.
We will pick out five lucky winners in a draw at the start of January 2014 and don't forget that you can submit as many walks as you like for more chances to win.
1. All new walks submitted before midnight on 31st December 2013 will be entered into the draw.
2. The winning entries will be chosen at random.
3. We will notify the prize winners by email by 10th January 2014. The prize winners must claim ownership of their prizes within 30 days of receiving the email.
4. The prizes are five Mountain Bothy Association 2014 calendars.
5. If the prize winners decide not to accept the prize(s), they must notify us by email, and will, with effect from the date of such notice, forfeit any and all claim to the prize. No alternative prize will be awarded. We reserve the right to deal with the prize declined in such manner as we see fit, which will likely be to draw another winning entry.
6. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
7. We cannot accept responsibility for loss or corruption of data in transit.
If you're lucky enough to win, we will need to ask you to provide your name and address so you can be sent your prize. Without it we'd be kind of stuck. We would also really like to post your name on the Car Free Walks website so we can tell people that you won - but you can ask us not to do that.