Win a pack of goodies from Ordnance Survey
Including an OS Custom Made map centred on your location of choice, a 12-month subscription to OS getamap online mapping and an exclusive OS rucksack
Each quarter we enter everyone who submits a car-free walk to our website into a prize draw to win some goodies. For the July to September 2014 prize draw we are delighted to be working with Ordnance Survey.
Ordnance Survey s Britain’s national mapping agency and creates the definitive maps for walkers, cyclists, runners and everyone who loves the outdoors. With maps available on paper, online and on your mobile device, you can choose the option to suit your needs.
This great prize consists of:
- A Custom Made map, centred anywhere in Great Britain in the scale of your choice. You can even upload your own cover image and title!
- A 12 month subscription to OS getamap online mapping for planning and printing routes
- An exclusive OS rucksack that’s not available to buy
To be entered for the draw, register here (if you haven't already), then click on submit a walk and follow the steps to add your route to the database. We will pick out the lucky winner in a draw at the start of October 2014 and don't forget that you can submit as many walks as you like for more chances to win.
1. All new walks submitted before midnight on 30th September 2014 will be entered into the draw.
2. The winning entry will be chosen at random.
3. We will notify the prize winner by email by 10th October 2014. The prize winner must claim ownership of their prizes within 30 days of receiving the email.
4. The prize is an OS Custom Made map centred on your location of choice, a 12-month subscription to OS getamap online mapping and an exclusive OS rucksack
5. If the prize winner decides not to accept the prize(s), they must notify us by email, and will, with effect from the date of such notice, forfeit any and all claim to the prize. No alternative prize will be awarded. We reserve the right to deal with the prize declined in such manner as we see fit, which will likely be to draw another winning entry.
6. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
7. We cannot accept responsibility for loss or corruption of data in transit.
If you're lucky enough to win, we will need to ask you to provide your name and address so you can be sent your prize. Without it we'd be kind of stuck. We would also really like to post your name on the Car Free Walks website so we can tell people that you won - but you can ask us not to do that.