For the July to September 2017 prize draw, three lucky winners will be offered a book of their choice from Cicerone's range of nearly 350 guidebooks to walking, trekking, climbing, mountaineering and cycling.
For almost 50 years Cicerone has established a reputation as the very best publisher of guides to exploring the hills, mountains and countryside of Britain, Europe and the world. Their guides are pocket-sized, with crystal-clear mapping and directions. Their authors are amongst the leading experts in their areas, and their deep love of the mountains and countryside they write about shines through. Click here to browse the current Cicerone catalogue.
To be entered for the draw, register here (if you haven't already), then click on submit a walk and follow the steps to add your route to the database. We will pick out the lucky winners in a draw at the start of October 2017 and don't forget that you can submit as many walks as you like for more chances to win.
Remember as well that if your name isn't picked out of the hat, you can still claim a 20% discount PLUS free UK p&p on all Cicerone guidebooks - just log in and visit the 'member discounts' page for the special code.
The Car Free Walks website is an entirely not-for-profit venture. If you would like to support our project by providing some prizes for a future quarterly draw then we would be delighted to hear from you! Please contact us to discuss.
1. All new walks submitted before midnight on 30th September 2017 will be entered into the draw.
2. The winning entries will be chosen at random.
3. We will notify the prize winners by email by 10th October 2017.
4. The prizes are one book from the current Cicerone catalogue for each of the three winners, including delivery. The winners must supply their postal address and the name of the requested title to Cicerone within 30 days of receiving the notification email.
5. If the prize winners decide not to accept the prizes, they must notify us by email, and will, with effect from the date of such notice, forfeit any and all claim to the prize. No alternative prize will be awarded. We reserve the right to deal with the prize declined in such manner as we see fit, which will likely be to draw another winning entry.
6. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
7. We cannot accept responsibility for loss or corruption of data in transit.