Our Environmental Policy
We aim for our project to have as little negative impact on the environment as possible.
Here are some of the things we do to keep ourselves sleeping well at night:
- We try to be as energy efficient as possible. Our UK office (Gary's house!) uses an environmentally responsible energy supplier with 100% of energy from renewable sources
- We source promotional goods that are made from recycled materials
- We minimise our use of paper by communicating using electronic mail wherever possible. We re-use paper when appropriate and recycle the scrap paper that we produce
- We limit the number of journeys made in connection with our project
- When we do travel, we do so by foot, cycle and public transport, in that order of preference, depending on the length of the journey we need to make
- We always consider very carefully the businesses we associate with. Like us, they have to walk the walk.
We would gladly welcome any comments or suggestions of better practice that we might be able to adopt. Do drop us a line with your thoughts.