To maintain the quality and integrity of our services, Car Free Walks will need to hold a minimal amount of personal data about you, our users.
To protect our users’ privacy, we
- use state-of-the-art encryption (SSL) across across the entire site
- only request the minimum information that we require to run our services,
- securely store any personal information that you share with us,
- only contact our users about things they have requested to be notified of,
- make it as simple as possible for people to update their communication preferences,
- do not store passwords, but a mere encrypted validation key,
- remove all data, files and such like of individuals who no longer wishes to hear from us or use our services.
At Car Free Walks we do not
- supply or sell information about our users or clients to any third party, organisation or business;
- contact any individual without their permission;
- collect anything but the bare minimum amount of information required to run our services;
- hold on to any personal information for longer than is necessary for us to run our services.