July 2017 -
Economy Minister Ken Skates, whose portfolio covers transport, said: "From Bangor to Cardiff, Fishguard to Wrexham I hope to see this scheme provide the perfect excuse for people from across Wales and beyond to jump on the bus and spend their weekends enjoying the diverse beauty of Wales.
The following services are included:
- TrawsCymru T1 Aberystwyth – Lampeter – Carmarthen;
- TrawsCymru T1C Carmarthen – Swansea – Cardiff;
- TrawsCymru T2 Bangor – Dolgellau – Aberystwyth;
- TrawsCymru T3 Wrexham – Llangollen – Barmouth;
- TrawsCymru T4 Newtown – Brecon – Cardiff;
- TrawsCymru T5 Aberystwyth – Abeaeron – Cardigan – Haverfordwest;
- TrawsCymru T6 Brecon – Ystradgynlais – Neath and Swansea; and
- Cardiff Airport Express T9 Cardiff city centre to Cardiff Airport.
For more details, see the official post on the government's website.
Thanks to Pete, aka Driver 16, for telling us about it.